Sunday, February 12, 2006

Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise



Lake Louise is one of the most beautiful places on the planet, and what a hotel. Totally recommended!
It was fantastic to see old friends and meet new ones, and especially to hang with my agent, Roxanne. I was asked to do a workshop there this year - Make Your Own Hudson Bay Blanket Mittens - was great fun; I LOVED doing it and hope I did Bruce Bembridge proud. Also exhibited a selection of plein air paintings, and snowshoed to my heart's content! Painted four new snowscapes this trip, which will be up soon. A new flash slideshow of adventures at Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada last month is linked below. 59 pictures in there so far, it takes a while to load, so get a coffee or single malt while ye wait. I'll keep this up for only a while, then archive it.

http://www.kittengale.com/photoshows/flashLL2006.html

No comments: