Thursday, March 20, 2008

Painting and Photo Schedule, 2008

Just back from another gloriously productive stay in Barbados with lots of new creations to catalog. There are several new paintings in the web site's galleries, notably new winterscapes from Lake Louise. Although the snow still fills the hammock out back that I was too busy to take down, I can smell Spring in the air here at Quinte's Isle. Here is my painting schedule for the coming year. If you are interested in a special piece from any of these areas, or if you are a fellow traveler and can offer some location tips, by all means comment below or drop me a note!

March, 2008: Documenting Barbados paintings. Continuing work in studio on large canvases for January 2009 show in Barrie.

April, 2008:
Painting on site in
San Diego, Laguna Beach, Oceanside, (yay!) and Palm Springs, California. Doing Coachella Music Festival as well!

May 9-25, 2008:
Join some wonderful fellow artists and me for
"The Art of Flight" in the lower gallery at Black Prince Winery.

May 14 - 18, 2008
: I will be painting and photographing on location in
British Columbia. Hoping to get up to Quadra to see Nanci at Firesign B&B!

Summer, 2008:
Gananoque and Hill Island, Upstate New York, Monheghan Island, Maine, and Maritime Canada

Autumn, 2008:
Germany and Austria (pending)

Winter, 2008: Arizona and Utah, where some incredible canyons are calling my brush.

As always, I offer my sincere thanks to my dear friends, beloved family, fellow artists, galleries, mentors and my treasured clients: I could not accomplish my goals without your continued support!

No comments: