Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lake Champlain as artists’ muse


The Art of Lake Champlain was profiled on North Country Public Radio! Click on the link below or simply visit the NCPR website to hear an eight minute conversation about the book which features two of my paintings made on location in the Lake Champlain area. The Art of Lake Champlain was published this year as part of the quadricentennial of the lake’s discovery. The book includes oils, watercolors, pastels, photos and poetry.

http://www.northcountrypublicradio.org/news/story/14167/lake-champlain-as-artists-muse

1 comment:

Kath Schifano said...

Hey, a big CONGRATS on the publication of your paintings-they have good taste to choose you! Stood in the sun today to paint a Niagara wave-just couldn't resist, I had 40 minutes to wait for someone & paints in my car. I picked her up with a great grin on my face knowing I hadn't wasted a moment of the bit of summer we are having.
Miss seeing you!
Kathy Schifano
fellow Niagara painter & IPAP painting pal